- What items cannot be placed in dumpsters?
Anything hazardous: gas, anti freeze, car batteries, paint
- What are the container sizes?
All containers sizes are measured in cubic volume. Temporary rental container sizes: 4yd, 6yd, 12yd, 15yd, 20yd and 30yd
- How do I order a dumpster?
Call our office and one of our representatives can take your container order.
- Does the dumpster have a weight limit?
Depending on the container size, we can legally hold up to 15 tons.
- Can I fill my dumpster to the top?
Yes, it must be liquid level and not go over the top.
- Do I need to be there when the dumpster is delivered or picked up?
We request you to be there for the delivery only; not for the removal.
- What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash or check to the driver or all major credit cards over the phone when you place the order.
- How are dumpsters priced? What does the price include?
The temporary containers are priced by size. The price includes delivery, removal and disposal up to a certain amount of tons depending on the size of the container you order.
- Where are dumpsters placed when delivered?
The most common area for delivery for residential homes is in the driveway. However, we can place containers in other areas provided the customer signs a liability release on delivery.
- How far in advance do I need to call for a dumpster rental?
We need one to two days notice for delivery. But will do everything possible to get it delivered quicker if needed.
- Are there any waste materials that have extra charges?
We charge extra for mattresses, box springs, tires and any item containing Freon.
- Will my yard or driveway be damaged?
We do everything in our power to avoid any damage to your yard and/or driveway. You may want to provide wood to put under the container on your driveway.
- Will I have to sign a waiver to rent a dumpster?
Yes, our driver will have a liability waiver for you to sign on delivery.
- How do I change or cancel an order?
Call our office before your scheduled delivery time if you need to change or cancel an order.
- What if I need to keep my container longer or have it removed sooner?
Call our office and speak to one of our representatives and we can schedule service for your container.
- Will I be billed for extra weight?
When you order a container, the price includes a certain amount of weight. If your contents exceed the weight included in your delivery price additional charges will apply
- What is Single Stream Recycling?
With the implementation of high-tech sorting devices, all paper products and glass/metal/plastic food/household cleaner containers can be placed into the same recycling container. They no longer need to be separated or bundled
- When will my trash be picked up?
Each day our trucks start very early in the morning. We strongly suggest that you put your containers out the night before to allow for any changes in the time our trucks are in your neighborhood. The time of service may vary from pickup to pickup as our routes are heavily influenced by traffic delays, disposal site waiting time, and other customer special needs.
- How does a holiday or snowstorm affect my trash pick-up?
Always try to put your trash and recycling out the night before your scheduled pick up date. You may follow our schedule on Facebook, holiday updates etc.
- How do I set up reoccurring payments?
Call our office (860-482-6319) we would be happy to set up automatic payments from a checking account or credit card.
- Do I need to make an appointment to come drop material off?
No appointment is required.
- Do I need to buy a permit to use the transfer station?
No, Albreada Refuse does not require customers to buy permits.
- If my material is less then 300 lbs can I come with more stuff later and add the weights together?
No, one trip per minimum charge.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards.
If your question isn't answered here, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call our office at (860) 482-6319 to speak to a Customer Service Representative.